Living in my area; it seems as if all there is to do is go to the same clubs or bars for a drink and dancing. Here are my ideas on how to make girls nights back on your calendar; and better than ever!
- Set a Pinterest Date and get together for wine and crafts!
- Host in home parties! With most of these companies; there is no charge and you get FREE products for just having your girl friends over! Usually the company has a consultant for you that does all the work; you just provide light refreshments and invite the guest! Check out these recommendations: Undercover Wear (Must be 18+)
- Host a Karoke Night at home! Bring out your inner Britney!
- Spa date! Get on pinterest and find the best at-home spa masks you can make!
- Plan a volunteer day together at the local animal or homeless shelter
- Re-Do Your Wardrobe! Gather all your items you do not want or are not wearing often and have your girl friends do the same. Get together and swap or trade! All the leftovers…donate to charity!
- Take a dance class! Salsa, belly dancing…you will even burn calories!
- Host a bake night. Each person bakes their favorite desert; then vote on a winner!
- Have a weekly or bi-weekly game night!